Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Coolest Beginning of a song

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jamie_Madrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2005
    Posts
    383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coolest Beginning of a song

    i like the beginning to a song called kome en get me-house of krazees its pretty cool and hole song goes off the beat to the halloween theme
    Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coolest Beginning of a song

    Enter Sandman
    Thunderstruck
    but I also like the first part of Queen's Princes of the Universe (actually I like the whole Highlander theme, second half of the song sucks)
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •